Monday, May 30, 2005

Photography and the creative process

I just bought a Nikon D70 and have been photographing all my life, or at least since I was about 9 or 10 and I just turned 60 so that's a lot of photographing. I've used Nikons for at least the last 15 years, ever since I was able to afford one, I've had a FM2, and a N90S before I purchased the D70. I also meditate and want this to be a journal about trying to combine the two into a photography that reflects simplicity. I don't photograph every day, but I think about photography every day, and am always looking for the picture in everything I look at, a curse and a blessing, a blessing because I see things other people don't see, a curse because I can't just look at something, I'm always looking for the photograph in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home